Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Out -15. In profit for the week so not gonna blow it all today. No more action for me!

Its in profit now. :(
If only you didnt use limits. I know a guy who can help you with that, I'll PM you his twitter account. :LOL:

Have a good weekend. (y)

One born every minute

Yes i learnt loads......i'm surprised at who joined his merry gang and should know better, so if any of them wish to buy a second hand car they can phone me.

I was amazed at his 60 point stops.....buffa zone........WAT EVA.

Also the way he split trades on exit then added the points as though they were separate trades to make the result look HUGE.

Did i learn anything usefull.............................NO......:sleep:

Yes - the supply of "suckers" and the "gullible" is never ending, All this despite warnings from the more experienced on this site

I'm out of my long at 348 until I know were not going down to 250.
Difficult to see it getting back up to 460 / 480 today.

Sky News Newsdesk @SkyNewsBreak · 57 mins 57 minutes ago
Update - #Ukraine says 32 tanks, 16 artillery systems as well as 30 trucks with ammunition & fighters crossed from Russia into east Ukraine

Sky News Newsdesk @SkyNewsBreak · 57 mins 57 minutes ago
Update - #Ukraine says 32 tanks, 16 artillery systems as well as 30 trucks with ammunition & fighters crossed from Russia into east Ukraine

the western establishment media keep lying, dont believe anything SKY/bbc news tell you its all bull

ftse is strong whilst the dow is dipping-ftse is wanting to rise more-depends on the dow but the momentum is up imho-i dont do the dax lol

IG true to form, increased minimum stop up 18 as NFP approaches :whistling (n)

To account for IG's increased stop, taken a long half of normal position size 9339

ftse is strong whilst the dow is dipping-ftse is wanting to rise more-depends on the dow but the momentum is up imho-i dont do the dax lol

Someone is wrong,

Think the US is wrong, but thought that last couple of years.

As investor stay long USD, per if you scalp each day who cares.

Attachments

• Save.PNG
    Save.PNG
    186.8 KB · Views: 92