Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hey anyone else on IG got laggy Dax prices? All other indices are ticking but Dax only every 5-10 seconds.

yeh mother suckers messed one of my trades. I couldn't physically close it even though the chart was showing a profit.

Im on the phone to them, the guy is speaking to technical support to see if others have complained.

I'm with IG and noticed the same sort of things. Simple answer is don't trade it, this market is untradeable today anyway you're just gambling. Volatility is great but this is insane!

From Bloomberg (might explain that huge spike earlier):

"U.S. stocks trimmed losses and Treasuries erased gains as St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank President James Bullard said the central bank should consider delaying the end of its bond buying."

do you think dow has the legs to go to 240 today? It failed to make a higher high on the hourly by 2 points though.

"Hey buddy, you wana scratch those bottom three? AP is 69.8"
"Dont mind If I do, very kind of you to offer :)"

Attachments

• scratch.png
    scratch.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 107
add here at 8476
average = 8443

Got stopped on the trade at 8543 for -100 pips.
Big loss, although i'm still WELL up on the week as it's just been crazy, and I was short on every blip uip yesterday and killed it!

I'm still bearish and looking for shorts.

"hey buddy, you wana take a profit on 70% of this move?"
"Ah go on then, but only to make the stop junkies feel a little better :cheesy:"

Attachments

• 70%.png
    70%.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 104
Not as good as yesterday, but just 1 contract on this volatililty is enough for me.

Attachments

• pnl.JPG
    pnl.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 109