Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This DAX is jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof!

I still wouldn't be surprised to see 8900 later on today, wall Street just gone blue

Gotta put yourself in the fat a$$ pro traders shoes. I've sold all of yesterday, then slowly moved up the market and then just pushed it back down again to make it look like its going down further. Retail guys have come in shorting. Where are they putting their stops, above the high of today, probably 10 points further, so 8890. We'll drive the price up, take out those stop and then head off to the pub.

or 2)

I've sold all day, brought the market up to make it look like its turning up then sell taking out the longs. Then bring it down to the low again and make it look like a nice bounce. The longs are in, lets tear them a new one and bring it a lower low to finish off the week. We'll buy it back again next week.

3)...we've driven down the price, but its the weekend so the Asians will wake up and find things quite cheap and buy it all up before we can drink our first cup of coffee. Lets give buy back to 50% of the down move just to keep people confused on direction

Thanks, on a I pad thingy, was curious,are we in a rebound from the lows........soz to be a pain in the ar5e..........:innocent:

There is possible ABC formation on DAX, with possible termination on B around 9610, which is 61.8 fib retracement from the last move down on Daily.
I am not advocating to catch this top, but the lack of daily close well above that zone will indicate that this ABC is in play.
If so, this will be followed by a good move down in some relation to the first move down.
This possible scenario would make Dax bearish for a while, with a possible targets even below 8000, just below it,
if so from there the Christmas rally shall start.
BUT, atm S&P and DOW is very bullish.
My strategy is to go long if daily close is well above 9610 and go short after the confirmation that that ABC formation in in play.
Attached H4 and Daily with a possible Delta count on DAX.

(y)

interesting chart of Russel 200 index
the parameters have set out a few interesting areas
daily data

21cz7zs.gif

areas are
1.at trend supp now / thin green 1050 area
2.prev breakout point 1020 area/aqua
3.prev breakdown at 1080 /purple
4.trend res/red 1125 area
5 .main trend supp at 990
could test any of these areas
daily data
15 point box by 3 reversal]
hilo plot
trend that started 2 years ago .approx

spx index in a very sensitive area
previous breakout point/green
horizontal supp/red
lets see if the bulls can hold it

142hnh3.gif

dax index
areas to note
in support now/trend..green
prev breakout area 8550 /aqua..coincides with lower green trendline area
prev supp/breakdown area /purple horizontal 8962 area
trend res/red at 9513
all these areas could get tested ..soon

8yzwp5.gif

first..a little dax before i open the red wine

ay4qkp.gif

technically speaking it should bounce from that support on the daily.
if it does then 8835 is the bull test area
from all the index charts posted..there should be technical supp
lets see what happens.we are ready either way

Last edited:
ftse cash into tomorrow
30 min data
shows the last downmove from 9th october
6344,6357,then 6370,6383 and then major res at 6400 area is a bull test...thats if it recoils
it could break lower

5y93km.gif

Last edited: