Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi All

I just posted this on the Forexmos thread

Anyone up for it?

Hi All

Anyone up for a bit of fun?

Hantec Markets have a forex trading Comp starting this sunday,

everyone starts with 10K

its only demo trading, but theres a 10K prize so its worth a go.

i think that it gives a chance to all of the traders on here, including F to show what they can REALLY DO.

surely will take no time to add additional trades to the demo system as the day goes on and hopefully add to the banter.

whos up for it?

Chalky

Hi All

I just posted this on the Forexmos thread

Anyone up for it?

Hi All

Anyone up for a bit of fun?

Hantec Markets have a forex trading Comp starting this sunday,

everyone starts with 10K

its only demo trading, but theres a 10K prize so its worth a go.

i think that it gives a chance to all of the traders on here, including F to show what they can REALLY DO.

surely will take no time to add additional trades to the demo system as the day goes on and hopefully add to the banter.

whos up for it?

Chalky

I've never traded Forex before but I'm probably better than Forexmo :LOL: I'll give it a go.

I've been reading it as well, though it seems to have turned nasty just recently.
When will people stop throwing away money on useless courses and trading systems that never work in the long run.
If people could teach you how to trade (because they are good at it or have a 'foolproof' system) then they would be miw-yon-aires and wouldnt bother training other people.

The one thing to remember is the market doesnt follow one set of rules every day, it adapts to how people trade ON THAT DAY. So there is no one system that will work over any length of time.