Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Have been away from trading desk today, but the PT hit for my short positions on dax, a bit too early as I expect ITD8 and MTD2 (if there is inversion on MTD cycle) to arrive a bit later, as they are going to arrive together. Anyway, I have been flat from the time the shorts were covered. Will have to have a look at the delta cycle later on and see what is happening.
It is very possible for dax to go lower after retracement, especially since the Low ITD8 is due on Wed 2nd July, or later. There are fibs extensions and APP that point several good levels for that move.

the expanding triangle from 28th of may on hourly chart just keeps expanding..

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash (EUR 5 Mini Contract (-).png
    Germany 30 Cash (EUR 5 Mini Contract (-).png
    49.9 KB · Views: 82
Great work.

Been following this thread for a while now. Having decided to put forex to one side, I hope to get involved going forward!

Welcome to Futures Trading.
We will learn from your skills. :clap:

Ha, cheers. Although in hoping it'll be the other way round. Never traded futures before. Starting bright and early tomorrow

Great work.

Been following this thread for a while now. Having decided to put forex to one side, I hope to get involved going forward!

Start with Oscar, He is postman's childhood friend. (y)

Oscar Daily Video

Welcome to the 'Dark side' or should I say 'the Non zero sum everyone wins' side :D

I hope you already know trading 101 rule 1. Check what Oscar is doing and do the opposite. Thats 75% of my strategy. :LOL:

I have no 'skin in the game' but S&P bounced off 1956 resistance and is headed down IMO.

Bored of forex, Waiting days for the perfect setup, for it only to go sideways until some news release screws everything up.

Why not do both?
I'm 95% index trading and 5% forex (1 or 2 trade's a week on the AUD/USD)
Do follow the JPY crosses, but don't trade.
You can hedge JPY against the markets, JPY also good way to find market sentiment.

All the best

Why not do both?
I'm 95% index trading and 5% forex (1 or 2 trade's a week on the AUD/USD)
Do follow the JPY crosses, but don't trade.
You can hedge JPY against the markets, JPY also good way to find market sentiment.

All the best

Which TF you trade forex ?

Bored of forex, Waiting days for the perfect setup, for it only to go sideways until some news release screws everything up.
Many big institution closed their Forex trading operations and that is partly the reason for the diminished volatility. It does not mean one cannot trade it, but it is more difficult, especially if one trades momentum and intra day.
I have stopped Forex trading some time ago for that reason.
I have returned to trading indices, which I used to trade more that 12 years ago.
Now I trade Dax and Dow, more Dax than Dow, and might be returning to FTSE, but only trading gaps, which in the past had good statistics of gaps being filled, and partly filled.
I have adopted the Forex strategies to trade indices, especially momentum based approaches for intra day trading.

Just like predicted, today the Dax has reached the lower line of the trumpet @ 9790 and declined to the minimum of 9756.

Morning All

Risk off in Asia
HK still above 23,000 and China still holding 2,000
ASX been shooting the lights out this week.
End of FY this month.
So way out of whack with global markets.

Morning All

Risk off in Asia
HK still above 23,000 and China still holding 2,000
ASX been shooting the lights out this week.
End of FY this month.
So way out of whack with global markets.

Morning.
Nikkei still able to cling on to 15,000 - for now.

A little 'bit' of fun, "Suarez bit my finger".