Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well i am still in my FTSE longs. As someone on bloomberg said 'they are looking for reasons to sell stocks'. just got to be patient..............................

french letters
21e2h03.png

Reactions: 2be
well i am still in my FTSE longs. As someone on bloomberg said 'they are looking for reasons to sell stocks'. just got to be patient..............................

You never know. I just closed my footsie short. Enough is enough! I'm ahead on the week amd the day, so must not grumble but, apart from Tuesday, it's been a slow week. Still tomorrow, though!

You never know. I just closed my footsie short. Enough is enough! I'm ahead on the week amd the day, so must not grumble but, apart from Tuesday, it's been a slow week. Still tomorrow, though!

well done, the cash is all that matters. i think where we are now with the euro indices is that any sniff of a rally in the US or positive news will see the indices climb to the top of their hourly range.

Last edited:
IG's quote screen freezes when the price goes to 9930 so I guess they just wont offer you anything less regardless of the underlying market.