Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning, late start for me today. Will probably stay on the sidelines as it's friday but may look to get in towards the afternoon if markets flip as people close out for the long weekend.

Here is the trend I have on Gold, Yellow arrow is near where I sold yesterday at 1302's once I saw the trend held. It has held up well so far, but as it converges it will eventually need to breakout and my guess is it will be to the downside.

If it falls to the lower trend line and PA holds up well I will go long there with a conservative stop. Will try to post the call live if and when it comes into play.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.png
    XAUUSD.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 80
The other day, in a shop, I saw this little kid scratching around on the floor picking up about 5p in coppers that someone had dropped. A few of the pennies had rolled under a shelf so they were hard to get to... it was taking him a while. Anyway... that mental picture is how my P&L looks this morning lol.

But the kid was 5p better off at the end of it. (y)

Whilst we wait:

Vicar goes into a pet store

"I'd like to buy a Parrot, but it mustn't swear",

"No problem", said the shopkeeper, " See this Parrot here, there's a string attached to either leg, if you pull the one on its left leg it says the Lords Prayer, and if you pull the one on its right leg, it recites the 23rd Psalm"

"Wow, that's fantastic, what if I pull them both together" asked the Vicar.

The Parrot yells out "I'll fall of the F*cking perch you daft t*at"

:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
There was a lot of congesgion in the 9735 area it just needed 'help' getting above it.
We'll re test 35 from above then move up.

Some went short on another thread. :whistling

;)

Attachments

• predax.png
    predax.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 82
Big move up today on Daxy.

(y)

(Or maybe down, or possibly flat. I've been experimenting with Elliot waves.)

The Euro’s slide as a result of the ECB meeting in May continued this past week with the perception that a round of easing is to be announced in June.

I believe the pair will slide until the support of the last wedge (around 1.35), the break of this line could induce a downward move at least until 1.27 (First part of scenario 1), strong fundamental releases will trigger a rebound at the support of the refereed wedge bringing the pair up to the high of the year (scenario 2).

http://silvatradingen.wordpress.com/
"It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well." (Rene Descartes)

EURUSD Monthly Chart:

Attachments

• 22-05-2014 21-08-10.jpg
    22-05-2014 21-08-10.jpg
    648.6 KB · Views: 59
The Euro’s slide as a result of the ECB meeting in May continued this past week with the perception that a round of easing is to be announced in June.
http://silvatradingen.wordpress.com/
"It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well." (Rene Descartes)

EURUSD Monthly Chart:

Goldman have already scaled back their expectations for the June meeting.

I believe Draghi 'mis spoke' and once again nothing (or very little) will happen. This will be a huge disappointment and could start the selloff.
Thats pure finger in the air stuff, only based on Draghi's past record.

I also have 1.3480's as the next zone of support for EURUSD. ECB could also possibly try and bid it up a bit. Will wait until next week to see how it reacts to having broken this recent big zone around 1.3640.

dax look ready for a pull back
Us session will need to confirm that
Short dax at 745 SL 20 pips