Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

short on dax re-entered at 972
Pt 25pips
SL 15 pips
might be a hair cut, have earned for it already today

Last edited:
This could just be a setup for a pump and dump on the Dow when it opens.
The dax can close its gap and sell off a happy chappy.
For once FTSE isnt leading Europe higher.
Did I mention its May?

Back to trading, Delta count still has got few days left for ITD3 (Blue3 H) to arrive.
It might come on time or late. Tue 13 th May is the date of the vertical blue line of ITD3.
Have closed the position trade for the weekend. Based on Delta count it was a long trade. I have protected the profits just in case, and will re-enter the long (position trade) next week.
H4 looks good for the continuation after some possible pull-back early next week.
Dow and S&P have similar counts, indices seem to work in sync on Delta and /or EW, Fibs on a higher TFs.

update on Delta count, EW count also looks like working, will not bore you with that as it is quite a complex situation atm.

Attachments

• 2014-05-12_115925 dax.png
    2014-05-12_115925 dax.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 86
added position to that short on dax at 9677
covered these shorts at 967 (+5 and +10 pips)
reason, got a bit of profit, as the PA might bounce off the MBL(Market Base Line) on M5 and I fell badly prepared for a short cut atm

Last edited:
Short DAX @ 9669, RR 1:2, stop 15, limit 30 or signal break which ever occurs first

u22be

good to see you racking up the points while the rest of us peruse property :)
Have stopped buying properties some years ago, simply too expensive and the ratio of yield to the current cost is small, if not negative if one has to have a large mortgage, with the risks remaining on that same level.
I wish you to have a good hunt!

Have to get a small rest, have had a reasonable day so far taking into account the pa
conflicting signals between dax and dow on M5, so shall be flat for a while
My loner TF bias stays with posted Delta count

Last edited: