Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Theres no risk money to be made arbitraging ig index and intertraders Dax price. Theres a 3 point difference and a 1 point spread.

It's still up.....:)

Just!

i've got a protective stop in anyway. Need to be strong and not tinker with it now. Leave it to either hit target or stop.

I've noticed recently I've been quick to cut the ones that would have hit target, and let the ones that weren't doing well hit my stop.

Comes down to not reading the PA right.

For the first time this week the Dow is not being ramped up at the same rate it was every other morning pre market. Its looking toppy. :-0

For the first time this week the Dow is not being ramped up at the same rate it was every other morning pre market. Its looking toppy. :-0

87% bullishness meets 16,600 brick wall

and sp500 1885.3 wall

sb no none is hitting the 1880 june offer. but actual futures the offer has been hit 288 times

can NFP be used to smash resistance?

Possibly so, but one needs to look also at S&P as it has a wider base of companies.
Were the move up smash the resistance and stay well above it I would need to reconsider my bias to be short on indices, these resistance levels are very important esp for the DOW, but even DOW will not go solo for a very long time.

Trading implications: observe these levels, be ruthless with SLs whichever side of the market one might prefer to take. I also look at H4 and Daily TFs. (third touch of DOW on the daily) have a look and there is a divergence and three sisters on MACD, it looks like ready for a pull-back. But let PA dictate trades.

In a longer TF I hold the opinion that the Indices will go higher, the stupidity of money printing shall be with us for some time still. But that's another matter.