Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

time to exit longs and go all short again on DAX and Dow still got FTSE short

Havent heard from you in a while.
Always good news when you post.
There will be a massive down gap on the Dax tomorrow if it all goes tits up tonight. That cant be right can it?

Havent heard from you in a while.
Always good news when you post.
There will be a massive down gap on the Dax tomorrow if it all goes tits up tonight. That cant be right can it?

if there is, that would be pretty juicy. Love me a good gap fill trade.

Out at 560. I'm a little crazy but we havent had the 200 point swing yet.

That was annoying.
I didnt want to walk away with nothing. :(

I would have walked away around 615 if my stop hadnt been hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothings going to stop the Dow now. The momentum is building.
The 1 minute chart says it 'could' hit 660 by 9pm. I'll post it later.

China PMI will give the lead for Thursday.
As some stage funnymental's must kick in with that US GDP read.
Mind you even the algo s look confused at the moment.

Already up 10 points on the close.
16600 is going tonight, bend over put your head between your legs and kiss your shorts goodbye. :LOL:

China PMI will give the lead for Thursday.
As some stage funnymental's must kick in with that US GDP read.
Mind you even the algo s look confused at the moment.

It hasnt worried them for the last 5 years.
I dont think the masters of the universe are going to let a little thing like fundamentals get in the way of a good profit.

All the shorts are going to have a bad night sleep tonight.
shorting dax and dow with a SL
there is divergence on dow H4 and dax will follow
will load on both shorts -15 pips from the us close this evening which is around 9600 on dax and 16570 on the dow, I usualy make a market order so it might trigger at night, SL is set at 35 pips to start with and initial pt is 70 pips, than in the morning I shall adjust accordingly if the trade is still on.
With this arrangement I sleep well and often it is good to wake up and harvest the pips.:D
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...icked-up-as-it-trims-bond-buying-further.html
that will make Dow to fall for a while, as expected

Last edited:
There is a strong resistance on dow also s&p, dax and ftse has not followed dow to these hights, which makes it likely for dow and the rsest of indexes to fall.
In a longer TF dow and the rest will eventually go high, but IMHO a pull-back is on cards before it happens.
If on the other hand dow and other indices go up without respecting this resistance (H4, Daily and Weekly) the SL will be triggered and one would need to reverse trade, not a great deal, this is trading. However I shall build short position until this resistance is surpassed to the upside.

Last edited: