Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just popped back in to see some people taking big chunks of these moves. (y)

FTSE unbelievable not flinched at all. Still at 6880+.

I guess those guys at GCHQ are in the know about the Ukraine fiasco and have brothers/ cousins in the markets.
When I say brothers/cousins I mean cousins who are also brothers. :sick: :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
what are we thinking, dow back to 16385 then down to 16318 for me

got in at 16384, but hairy there as it when up to the next fib retracement, but order filled and i've taken half at 16362 (61.8 fib) and moved stop for the remaining half to 16379 just above the recent cycle top.

half remaining for target of 16323, just above 16318 to make sure it gets filled if we get down there

DC great to "see" you on this thread
Have a great weekend

Last edited:
got in at 16384, but hairy there as it when up to the next fib retracement, but order filled and i've taken half at 16362 (61.8 fib) and moved stop for the remaining half to 16379 just above the recent cycle top.

half remaining for target of 16323, just above 16318 to make sure it gets filled if we get down there

stop moved down to 16369 locking in some more points just in case the yanks pull what the FTSE did and shoot up like a rocket

stop moved down to 16369 locking in some more points just in case the yanks pull what the FTSE did and shoot up like a rocket

too tight, too tight! that's me done. still a profitable trade but i'll kick myself if this now goes on to meet my original limit.

dax looks bullish for the open
trend support/green 9390 area
9450 trend res /orange
plenty of horizontal s/r around

14ca2wx.gif

Last edited:
dow 60 min
the trend broke on 24th
there is an overhead res that starts at 16443...prev supp and trend res/purple
looks ready to pop and test that area

282gc3t.gif

K9 market report for next week

his name is oscar :)

Attachments

• dog1.PNG
    dog1.PNG
    113.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Reporting week in Asia.
ICBC(worlds biggest bank on assets) and Samsung on Tuesday.
No big bad headlines over the weekend, so looking for a climb higher in Asia.