Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Range bound until the DOW decides where it wishes to pull us......:)

Capri.......you playing Heads or Tails......:eek:

Slow start today.
Caprica1 is on form again. ;)
I'm still making 10 points off 100 point moves. :rolleyes:

No change really.

Hows life in the real world?

I stayed around last night, closed my DOW positions for a scratch.....long wait for s0d all......:confused:

Slow start today.
Caprica1 is on form again. ;)
I'm still making 10 points off 100 point moves. :rolleyes:

No change really.

Hows life in the real world?

lol .... That's why I logged in .. to take the **** out of your trades :LOL: Life is bizzare now I'm not tied to the screen all day .. I even manage to do some work!

I kept my dax short too long but still did nicely, got 50 up on a usd/jpy trade and still have a sniff at 10am and 3pm for a quickie.. nice pierced band at 9.40 this am only 20 points but not bad in this range. How's the dog?

lol .... That's why I logged in .. to take the **** out of your trades :LOL: Life is bizzare now I'm not tied to the screen all day .. I even manage to do some work!

I kept my dax short too long but still did nicely, got 50 up on a usd/jpy trade and still have a sniff at 10am and 3pm for a quickie.. nice pierced band at 9.40 this am only 20 points but not bad in this range. How's the dog?

Ah work! I tried that once and didnt like it. If an old goat like me can get away with sitting at home making 10 to 20 points a day then anyone can do it. Now I come to think about it, you went back to working :p.

This is like the Jeremy Kyle show for traders. Car crash TV. You know you shouldnt be watching, but somehow you cant take your eyes off it. :LOL:

Me and the dog are off out (in the sunshine :D) because these markets have ground to a halt, and more importantly, because we can. (Insert 'smug' smiley).
Good luck.