Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Ceiling at Dow 16600 according to your mate Dax T and a large short today, and Russian build up..............:eek:

not sure it was ukraine related.

Dax T had good info, he had a bloomberg terminal.

US small caps being obliterated down 2.4%, cnbc fast money have noticed.

us markets experiencing the accelerating inflation that hedgeyes McCullough talked about.

Last edited:
well well well jessie they are just getting warmed up for your sell off can i just say still short to 6600 initially

ok, not very far from my BP level :LOL:

Just saying.....

fdyjwl.jpg

35hoduf.jpg

Just change of subject....have you read about the Heartbleed bug thingy.....:idea:

The meedya are short of a few scare stories. Were not having a flu epidemic or rioting so they need to make something look important. Cant talk about crashing stocks or Russia getting the better of 'The West' in Ukraine. ;)

Well, dead cat bounced on wed. And there is another one due as per above theory.

I have not closed my trade... as I am strategically short already. Price will visit back to this area... that's why I have gone long on DOW April contract.

Well sir almost there where I shorted yesterdat ;)

I update my ratings now… as per mysterious theory, dead cat bounce happened already on Wednesday (I should have said +- 2 days) followed by sharp decline today (if DOW closed low today). I will not expect dead cat bounce again tomorrow… may be consolidation or further down.