Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In order to be a successful scalping trader... I need to have following tools:

1. A Dog
2. A Cycle
3. Daily customer of a Pub

anything else... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thats what I have learned in 10 years :innocent:

Last edited:
Sentiment is neutral as I write and the bulls are back in charge after a two-day
sell off. The more likely scenario is that the current rally is a counter trend.
The FTSE is still overbought based on a sample of stocks from the top 30 companies
by market capitalization (Top 20 Differential).

Something unusual happened on Tuesday, stocks exposed to emerging markets like Standard
Chartered and Sabmiller rallied while the general market was tanking. Why?

Perhaps investors are betting on some more stimulus from China as a result of a
slowdown in emerging markets. Despite this I would not rush to buy because there
are too many potential pitfalls in the near term. The situation in Ukraine is
worsening and Chinese banks may be facing a new problem, debt. This suggests that
the safest place in the market is to be on the sidelines. Alcoa kicked off the earning
season, investors tend to be bullish during the earnings season so this is positive
for the market. Baring any bad news from Ukraine I expect the rally to continue
today and possibly tomorrow.

Another positive development came last night with the FOMC meeting announcement.
There was a relief Fed officials are in no hurry to raise rates. But as I said
this positive influence may not last because the trend in the FTSE is down. Stock
markets and in particular the FTSE 100 have a good track record at anticipating
changes in the economy. The FTSE is going down for a reason, will it be civil war
in Ukraine or bad loans at Chinese banks? Caixin online writes "Bad loans have sharply
increased for many Chinese banks as more companies struggle to make repayments...more
are expected to emerge in the second quarter". The risk of another banking crisis
similar to that of 2007 is high.

If we rely on sentiment analysis to predict the trend in the FTSE we are well positioned
to profit from the stock market in 2014. I believe that sentiment provides the easy
part to predict the direction of the market, the difficult part is to get the levels
right. When the 13-day BTI became overbought on 20 February the FTSE turned down
a few days later. During the decline sentiment turned bearish on 12 March then
the next day the 13-day BTI became oversold, an indication that the FTSE would rally.
The indicator was right, the FTSE rallied from 14 March to 4 April. On 4 April the
Top 20 Differential was overbought, an indication that the FTSE would decline. Once
again the indicator was right, the index fell sharply in the last few days. Prices
dropped below the 200-day moving average for the third time in a month, it would
appear that weakness in the FTSE relative to S&P 500 will translate into a long
term decline and we are nearing the start of this long correction.

To receive regular FTSE 100 analysis and trading alerts click:

http://www.e-yield.com/Trial FTSE intraday [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001hsCC...5aCjS90_yERJdQW2WRwnLoEjk88Z6gJUqlhCSvseag==]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind regards,
Thierry Laduguie
e-Yield

Dax traders.
Mad as ...

Attachments

• A_Box_Of_Frogs.jpg
    A_Box_Of_Frogs.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 105
i use to pay him (thierry) years ago before i knew what i was doing he cost me a fortune from time to time i check to see if there are any reviews on him there never is so is he removing them???

i use to pay him (thierry) years ago before i knew what i was doing he cost me a fortune from time to time i check to see if there are any reviews on him there never is so is he removing them???

about 1 out of 30 of these services are any good.

the fact they dont put past performance on website gives the game away.

Last edited: