Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well there is divided opinion at the minute postman says up hereward says down jessi says crash dc said a couple of days ago line in the sand was 6373 i say 6685 soon anybody else ???

Cannot go beyond that circle in my chart... which is 16460-16480...

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 88
Miliband slumps to 19% support as majority of voters say he is not fit to lead Britain

Less than a fifth of voters see him as a PM in waiting
Study finds even Labour supporters are not convinced
Figures show he is lagging behind David Cameron in the polls

:clap:

well there is divided opinion at the minute postman says up hereward says down jessi says crash dc said a couple of days ago line in the sand was 6373 i say 6685 soon anybody else ???

Thats what makes a market!

If everybody thought the same we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, ... sorry, buffering.

jessi what happens if ftse went to 6723/6743 for argument sakes

Its actually possible... the way FTSE behaving, but 6700 is tough nut to break. If that happens in next couple of days which is coinciding with primary cycle as well as the primary cycle reversal indicator next week. Some events affect global market, even if ftse goes up and dow down creating divergence. A major news/ event will trigger global sell.

Miliband slumps to 19% support as majority of voters say he is not fit to lead Britain

Less than a fifth of voters see him as a PM in waiting
Study finds even Labour supporters are not convinced
Figures show he is lagging behind David Cameron in the polls
:clap:

hard for tory to convert support into commons majority

Last edited:
Thats what makes a market!

If everybody thought the same we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, we'd all be algo's, ... sorry, buffering.

I've been reading this thread since Monday, it's only Wednesday.....i conclude, your as mad as a kipper.......;)