Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• Rubbadubbers.jpg
    Rubbadubbers.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 73
where are all the serious posters? dino, bj etc

I'm here :LOL:, serious poster? (being called a few things but not that) :whistle:whistling:whistle:cheesy:

Few days off matey, coming upto speed for tomorrow, hope you've all had a good day.

Last edited:
Twitter is currently down for maintenance.

Millions of teenagers have looked up from their laps and acknowledged their house contains other human beings. They look wide eyed and slightly scared at this prospect.

Twitter is currently down for maintenance.

Millions of teenagers have looked up from their laps and acknowledged their house contains other human beings. They look wide eyed and slightly scared at this prospect.

:LOL::LOL:

i think when cnbc said twitter is down it made many people refresh it and make matters worse

Dont worry Mr Topstep says its turnaround Tuesday. US will finish UP. :whistling

US both bounced the 4hr chan ....dax back at 9285 ftse dragging it's heels a bit at 6660:)

i think the us should just get it over with

Last edited:
i don't know that it's a full blown plunge ....after such a strong feb move it's to be expected...with a small range march and some new summer highs all will be well ...:)

mystic lexic

i don't know that it's a full blown plunge ....after such a strong feb move it's to be expected...with a small range march and some new summer highs all will be well ...:)

mystic lexic

Point taken.

With all the up stop, up stop, up action going on in the US, I guess I'd forgotten that a 135 point down move on the dow is not such a big thing really.

Point taken.

With all the up stop, up stop, up action going on in the US, I guess I'd forgotten that a 135 point down move on the dow is not such a big thing really.

i agree it's been difficult with the US ...clearer over the next few days i hope