Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Some privileged people having million dollar dog, may not care about Oscar indicator…

But for the common people like us its very important.

With a dog as a positive indicator and Oscar as a contrarian indicator how can you go wrong. ;)

Oscar posted a video last year saying his swing day theory was so bad he doesnt use it anymore. I believe that was the one where he literally 'ate his hat' because he made so many mistakes. :whistling

Pivots are the way! :clap:

"Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 14h
The S&P 500 lost -3.6% in January and gained an impressive 2.6% over the last two days"

Thats one heck of a pullback.

With a dog as a positive indicator and Oscar as a contrarian indicator how can you go wrong. ;)

Oscar posted a video last year saying his swing day theory was so bad he doesnt use it anymore. I believe that was the one where he literally 'ate his hat' because he made so many mistakes. :whistling

Pivots are the way! :clap:

swing day sell/buy is awesome,

I think he is not using it correctly.

pivots make things too easy, u need uncertainty and surprises to get a buzz from trading,

how boring to buy at X and look for Y to sell, very dull.

more exciting "its going up, err nope its going down."

march 1792, below sell above buy, this is not exciting at all

Last edited:
swing day sell/buy is awesome,

I think he is not using it correctly.

u got a link for that video. ?

Its an Oscarism - he invented the swing day I'd be surprised if he was using it incorrectly.

Video - Oscar declares swing days dont work and he wont use them anymore. And eats his hat.
Starts at 1 minute into video.

Its an Oscarism - he invented the swing day I'd be surprised if he was using it incorrectly.

Video - Oscar declares swing days dont work and he wont use them anymore. And eats his hat.

Starts at 1 minute into video.

I was hoping u did not have the video :(

swing day sell/buy works fine, think his trigger/stop might need adjusting

Last edited:
I have to say now that a bad news is due on 17th. I do not know what that is but expect down move... +- 2 days. The date is near weekend so I gues EM or China news over the weekend.