Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

wait for 1:30 for explosion, I already gave instruction to my neighbour doggie to put helmet on just before 1:30

anyone have any predictions to todays NFP, ive got a feeling of bad number and drop down to 15000 on dow

anyone have any predictions to todays NFP, ive got a feeling of bad number and drop down to 15000 on dow

As you can see from todays dire German Industrial production numbers, the actual number is not relevant. It is just a catalyst for a pre determined move.

As SD puts it 'All news is already discounted in the market' or words to that effect.

think the bad weather has made the number hard to guess, how many jobs affected by snow storms,

"the market discounts all "known" information"

thats why if u find a year old newspaper and throw 10 darts into the page with stocks prices, that "portfolio" will beat 90% of hedge funds

Last edited:
think the bad weather has made the number hard to guess, how many jobs affected by snow storms,

"the market discounts all "known" information"

thats why if u find a year old newspaper and throw 10 darts into the page with stocks prices, that "portfolio" will beat 90% of hedge funds

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

alot of traders are predicting a sell off even if the numbers are good, should get interesting, I think either way we get a spike up then maybe further downwards.

alot of traders are predicting a sell off even if the numbers are good, should get interesting, I think either way we get a spike up then maybe further downwards.

u have both side covered,

you could 30 seconds before they release the number,

go long and short at same time and have a small stop loss. on each

How many is 'a lot', because 'a lot' of traders on here think its going up. Where is the number coming from?

Can't sell much... it has to go up..even they try today to push down they will fail..and can't push down much... it will continue up....

Attachments

• pen.png
    pen.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 97