Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

First institutional investors like hedge fund will sell then pension funds and banks market drops sharply.

Then selloff pauses, retail investor starts buying thinking good price to get into rally.

Market goes up, institutions stars selling, market plunges, then algo press the sell button.

Now you can think which stage we are in?

15,320-30 area on Dow would make wave 3 down, 1.6 x the length of wave 1, so that could be a minimum before we see a bounce up.

Can you clarify 1.6 a bit

Yes, Jessi. Wave 1 down of this C wave completed early on Friday, during US trading, then moved up in a nice abc to complete 2. This wave 3 should be at least 1.618 in length of wave 1. This is a common occurrence with the Dow. It could be even longer, but we've already gone down over 400 points since Friday. Just might be a level to look for a reverse.

Yes, Jessi. Wave 1 down of this C wave completed early on Friday, during US trading, then moved up in a nice abc to complete 2. This wave 3 should be at least 1.618 in length of wave 1. This is a common occurrence with the Dow. It could be even longer, but we've already gone down over 400 points since Friday. Just might be a level to look for a reverse.

Thanks, which timeframe you are looking into

Time for me to Buy
Oh, I've got to set myself free
Time for me to Buy

to the tune of a mushy reo speedwagon song

Time for me to Buy
Oh, I've got to set myself free
Time for me to Buy

to the tune of a mushy reo speedwagon song

DC buying is good as long as you know where your lolly is : :LOL:

First institutional investors like hedge fund will sell then pension funds and banks market drops sharply.

Then selloff pauses, retail investor starts buying thinking good price to get into rally.

Market goes up, institutions stars selling, market plunges, then algo press the sell button.

Now you can think which stage we are in?

Jessi, just short term. I'm not very good at holding positions for long. If we are in wave 3, looks that way from the length, then we could have one last leg down after a correction.

If dc is buying, then probably worth taking notice of him :)

Jessi, just short term. I'm not very good at holding positions for long. If we are in wave 3, looks that way from the length, then we could have one last leg down after a correction.

If dc is buying, then probably worth taking notice of him :)

yes, true :)

DC buying is good as long as you know where your lolly is : :LOL:

Easy as
tomorrow I will take FTSE long 373/75 area I will take the Dow 15339 area if I can get it premarket

FTSE will be a longer term trade

Dow 1st exit will be 15900

Easy as
tomorrow I will take FTSE long 373/75 area I will take the Dow 15339 area if I can get it premarket

FTSE will be a longer term trade

Dow 1st exit will be 15900

ok, I may kind of getting this if you are betting on Euro Vs US.

Anyway, my opinion is different completely.