Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dax being slaughtered, 9383, high was 9533, down 150 from highs

do not under-estimate the effect of hsbc bear attack on ftse

Last edited:
dax being slaughtered, 9383, high was 9533, down 150 from highs

do not under-estimate the effect of hsbc bear attack on ftse

Yesterday, I saw some suicide news at JPM building in canary Wharf

The indications from all over banking side are not good...it seems thing are rotting in banking industry....

Run for the hills. Grab your gold and your guns.

Arma'geddon out of here.

Higher Low on the Dow.
Will it last?

No it wont.

Oh dear how mad would you be if you had been short on Monday and someone just kept putting up the prices on the screen (at no cost to themselves) until your stop was reached. And if you still had them you would be in the money.... :cry:

FTSE 6500 roughly is the support on sp500 cash we bounced from.

currently 6548

dc2000 , how nice of him to take time and come onto this thread and warn us.

Last edited:
No it wont.

Oh dear how mad would you be if you had been short on Monday and someone just kept putting up the prices on the screen (at no cost to themselves) until your stop was reached. And if you still had them you would be in the money.... :cry:

Game over end of Wednesday... honeymoon finished ....:devilish:

I kinda think this is all rather nice from a price point of view 373 is set in stone and I mean granite the quicker we get there the better then we can all relax and just take Long positions for the rest of the year save in the knowledge that 7700 will be the target area

I kinda think this is all rather nice from a price point of view 373 is set in stone and I mean granite the quicker we get there the better then we can all relax and just take Long positions for the rest of the year save in the knowledge that 7700 will be the target area

do you mean 3700 ???? or 7700 .. I can't see it clearly :LOL:

Dow down 180 points from overnight Highs.
Do you think your going to be able to short from those levels again. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Harry Wilson

Jan. 16 (Telegraph) — Research firm Forensic Asia calculates that HSBC has overstated the value of the assets on its balance sheet by more than £50bn

HSBC could have overstated its assets by more than £50bn and ultimately need a capital injection of close to £70bn before the end of this decade, according to an incendiary report published by a Hong Kong-based research firm.