Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

15,888 is line in the sand for dow.

above it currently

FTSE being skewed by VOD, down 6.3%

strange timing to release negative news on VOD, hmmmmm

Bringing my lines back... I posted this on Dec 22, 2013, 9:14pm :

Dec 22, 2013, 9:14pm

Exactly, Santa rally is a force behind the low volume move. This move will prepare market to bring to the perfect short level. By the end of the trading on Tuesday when everyone will be buying many big people will be selling and getting positioned for the market crash in new year.

I think Monday will be preparation day, when MM or institutions will move market up to attract buyers.

After Christmas when market opens you will see completely different picture. Jan 2014 does not looks good as far as I can see.

Therefore, I will not be surprised if DOW reach 16400

Consequences of money printing and lifting QE is very difficult to evaluate. Japan GDP forecast does not looks good, China is struggling with financial problems. Many more surprising events to come between Christmas and New Year.

Market will be socked and people will start panicking.

Market is sitting on bomb ready to explode at all-time high. People are confused about valuation of market. They are not ready to invest as market seems to be expensive and at all-time high, they do not want to sell as well as market keeps moving up. This creates a vacuum and when that vacuum breaks, market explodes and creates panic. This will be really painful.

I can see FTSE already rallied for 55 months, each time it rallied for 55 months buyers run out of money or un-willing to buy further.

JT

Dom today

From The Trader

Daily market outlook
27 January 2014

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

The sell-off in equities continued aggressively on Friday, leaving the indices somewhat oversold on an intraday view.

It has been quite some time the last decent correction, so a bit of a shakeout is healthy in order and indeed necessary to set up the next leg of the bull market. I would like to see sentiment cool off and momentum indicators unwind a bit.

So far, the sell-off has done little technical damage even to the very recent uptrend in the markets. Even if I were bearish about the big-picture outlook, I would not be calling a major top when the short-term swing-charts are still largely positive.
Today's Market Focus
Gold keeps shining
Gold keeps shining

Friday: “I am seeking a move to $1272.16.” Gold made it to and through my target on Friday, although the choppiness of the rally leaves me a little nervous for now. I reckon gold should make it to $1300 before long, however.

DAY: Stay long or buy another rally off the 21-hourly EMA.

POSITION: None.

SUPPORT RESISTANCE
$1252.11 $1327.67
$1239.11 $1306.09
$1224.47 $1285.35
$1211.52 $1276.24

MORE FROM DOMINIC PICARDA...

Dominic Picarda is a Chartered Market Technician and has co-ordinated the IC's trading coverage since 2006. He is a regular speaker at trading and investment events and also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst qualification.

bit quiet in here today,

only 614 people on the thread

Jessi has a fan club.

Now he needs to open a twitter account then a private chat room and get people to pay to listen to his tips.
Dont forget 'mates rates' for your regular T2W friends though ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessi has a fan club.

Now he needs to open a twitter account then a private chat room and get people to pay to listen to his tips.

they have found out Jessi is a qualified technical analyst ?

726 viewing now.

is it because we nailed the sell-off from 16,463, or shorted 16,370 looking for 15,000 ?

Jessi has a fan club.

:) that's a good sense of humour postman... you are the best !