Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE still going up. There doing one hell of a job of faking it or Dow is going to come screaming back up...

My golden rule on this is Dow doesnt recover on the day from >90point gap open. Its at 100 now.

6868 hight on 21st Jan 2014 is actually 0 degree from low of 6396 a perfect resistance.

Attachments

• SP.jpg
    SP.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 98
SD, did you get 180 ?? :cool:

I got short when from morning, once dow below 16,339

I got idea that goldmans 10% drop is in peoples mind and it will prevent people covering while they wait for that level, they wont take 100pts here or there. their 10% call becomes self fulfilling

the sp500 cash was a brake on dow internal weakness, but today that is also weak, also notice the sharp move in EURUSD and VXX going higher

anyone sell dax pivot 9682 ?

Last edited:
Jessi from now on when I go out at night I will always be looking for Uranus. :clap:

I got short when from morning, once dow below 16,339

I got idea that goldmans 10% drop is in peoples mind and it will prevent people covering while they wait for that level, they wont take 100pts here or there. their 10% call becomes self fulfilling

the sp500 cash was a brake on dow internal weakness, but today that is also weak, also notice the sharp move in EURUSD and VXX going higher

anyone sell dax pivot 9682 ?

10% from where? :rolleyes: