Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:whistling

Attachments

• Bull-Market-006.jpg
    Bull-Market-006.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 132
Hi Jessi,
Yes, no US markets plus we have to make the head and shoulders on Dax 9760 and FTSE needs false breakout above trading range ie 6840+.
But hey, tomorrow is another day. ;)

First push up on ftse took it 22 points from the low. It faded a little, and another 22 point push up would take it to 6840! Wow what a coincidence.

Hi Jessi,
Yes, no US markets plus we have to make the head and shoulders on Dax 9760 and FTSE needs false breakout above trading range ie 6840+.
But hey, tomorrow is another day. ;)

Yeah...crash is approaching fast.... :LOL:

Attachments

• imagesCAJEEAVR.jpg
    imagesCAJEEAVR.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 536
You play the chop.
FTSE and Dax are headless without the dow, they will close virtually unchanged. Buy ze dips and sell just before the close is my strategy. ;)

5 hours of trading and the ftse's flat ! Quelle surprise.

anyone ever looked at the bund ? very clean charts/trends

Yup, FGBL and FDAX are my two instruments of choice, spot fx I wouldn't trust brokers prices enough to trade that anymore.

ANd as long as the DAX keeps it's volatility that, and one other instrument, are really quite enough for me.

People seem to have lost faith in old dame ftse, the marching dax and the Dowboys. Do you think its the 'grass is greener over there' syndrome. ;)

i read a thread on elitetrader bunds or the ted spread is the biggest show, very liquid and rarely manipulated by spiking

want a snippet

How could I pass up an offer of 'Free money', yes please.

elitetrader forum is down for maintenance, but the ted spread is a superb for trading, very clear trends and very low risk. this is huge market also.

check out a 2 or 4 hour bund chart. tell me is that clear or not, no weird spikes as they run the stops either.

FTSE near top of range. I'm still waiting for the breakout to sell and later go short.