Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

personally I dont post TA/FA as I believe this would be borring and a little unnesessary given the way I trade

I post my positions as I enter and exit and targets which are calculated from price using a formula and thats all, Im not after a following, a blue peter badge or even a cornflake

it is good that you share and wish success to others but are you aware of the possible misunderstandings here on these boards wallstreet ?

I can't please everyone my friend, its very hard work in this industry. All I can do is perform to the best of my ability and let my results do the talking.......As I have reported I have made > 1100 points in 3 weeks trading that can be confirmed and backed up by my students who have access to my trades in real time with stop loss entry and exit.

I have already posted my live trades in real time with entry, exit stop loss and achieved almost 100% accuracy (please go back on this thread to October, even DC2000 will testify to my accuracy as he finally congratulated me). I have nothing but love for everyone ......

If they have any concerns then please read the independent review that is being conducted by a very harsh critic of all dodgy/fraudster vendors.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

I am a charlatan destroyer......I will take the test and lay the groundwork for all fraudsters/spammers/scammers to be eradicated from Trade2win.

Now lets get back to day trading and make some points

last week I made + 320 points , this week I aim to exceed + 500 points ...so i must concentrate and focus !

WAX ON , WAX OFF

RISK ON , RISK OFF

Last edited:
Now lets get back to day trading/swing trading

The important question on this gap up is ?

1. Do we fade this gap higher?

2. Do we trade with this gap higher and go with the momentum ?

Discuss and put your TA/FA arguments forward??

Lets make this thread constructive and lets be positive and improve together

Italian bail out looks to me more rumour than fact

it would need an exogenous shock (whatever that is)

I agree .......there are already questions from very well respected analysts such as Ashraf Laidi and Michael hewison about where this money is coming from?

michaelhewson Michael Hewson
Like to know how #IMF is going to raise €600bn given that Lagarde only recently said they only have €285bn in emergency funds? #euro

@ Dicl Lexic, I have already posted live trades from for the month of October on this thread that achieved almost 100% accuracy

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-54.html

i encourage everyone to read and study for benefit if they wish.

"*OCT 4, 2011, 4:55PM * #1422wallstreet1928Legendary Member
Member Since Oct 20086,342 Posts*Re: Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??Do you all agree that I have proven my trading ability*
Like I said I can make 1000 points easily in a week .......
Day 10 coming up and I have 100% on every single trade, not one trade has hit stop loss*
all trades in real time , feel free to check there validity*
I will now be posting and sharing my thoughts on my blog*"

Now lets get back to trading ......

I have discussed the fundamental argument above regarding the gap higher ??

lets discuss

I can't please everyone my friend, its very hard work in this industry. All I can do is perform to the best of my ability and let my results do the talking.......As I have reported I have made > 1100 points in 3 weeks trading that can be confirmed and backed up by my students who have access to my trades in real time with stop loss entry and exit.

I have already posted my live trades in real time with entry, exit stop loss and achieved almost 100% accuracy (please go back on this thread to October, even DC2000 will testify to my accuracy as he finally congratulated me). I have nothing but love for everyone ......

If they have any concerns then please read the independent review that is being conducted by a very harsh critic of all dodgy/fraudster vendors.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

I am a charlatan destroyer......I will take the test and lay the groundwork for all fraudsters/spammers/scammers to be eradicated from Trade2win.

last week I made + 320 points , this week I aim to exceed + 500 points ...so i must concentrate and focus !

WAX ON , WAX OFF

RISK ON , RISK OFF

i suspect some of your subscribers are underwater and confused do you agree?

i suspect some of your subscribers are underwater and confused do you agree?

Like I said buddy you can't please everyone......

All I can do is post my trades like I did on this thread and on my thread recently and historically... I exceeded + 300 points a week in real time with live entry and exit with almost 100% ...feel free to check my posts and verify my trades this thread ..it was only in October this year !!

That is why I have 666,000 hits on my thread ??

How else can someone have so many hits in such a short space of time, I must be doing something right ?

I come here to engage and share in the debate and I always get interrogated, that is why i agreed to the independent review so that any concerns can get raised there and I will let the people answer. I am exhausted and i understand that suspicion is justified given the sheer number of spammers on trade2win.

I just want to share my gift as a trader and allow others to achieve success

At the end of the week when i make move + 250 -500 points week in week out , just thank my Lord and i am truly grateful as this environment right now is very treacherous !!

I have seen so many traders get burnt and blow accounts, i have mentored them and they have turned it around. I have heard so many bad stories, so I want to be positive and boast about my points in order to give traders inspiration that they can do it too ........

that is why i am here to share analysis, answer questions and put up charts etc etc ..It takes time but its worth it !!

If people want to suspect me and interrogate me then its fine .........Its become almost normal now !

I am exhausted and if it continues then i will retire and may well disappear and be greedy and enjoy all the profits my self !!

WAX ON , WAX OFF

RISK ON , RISK OFF

WS dont take my post about your trade out of context by saying I recognise your accuracy
one things for sure though the day of reckoning
HMRC

Like I said buddy you can't please everyone......

All I can do is post my trades like I did on this thread and on my thread recently and historically... I exceeded + 300 points a week in real time with live entry and exit with almost 100% ...feel free to check my posts and verify my trades this thread ..it was only in October this year !!

That is why I have 666,000 hits on my thread ??

How else can someone have so many hits in such a short space of time, I must be doing something right ?

I come here to engage and share in the debate and I always get interrogated, that is why i agreed to the independent review so that any concerns can get raised there and I will let the people answer. I am exhausted and i understand that suspicion is justified given the sheer number of spammers on trade2win.

I just want to share my gift as a trader and allow others to achieve success

At the end of the week when i make move + 250 -500 points week in week out , just thank my Lord and i am truly grateful as this environment right now is very treacherous !!

I have seen so many traders get burnt and blow accounts, i have mentored them and they have turned it around. I have heard so many bad stories, so I want to be positive and boast about my points in order to give traders inspiration that they can do it too ........

that is why i am here to share analysis, answer questions and put up charts etc etc ..It takes time but its worth it !!

If people want to suspect me and interrogate me then its fine .........Its become almost normal now !

I am exhausted and if it continues then i will retire and may well disappear and be greedy and enjoy all the profits my self !!

ws my problem is that 666,000 hits ( not a good number ) don't exactly translate into the halleluiah chorus to your thread. so what's missing?

WS dont take my post about your trade out of context by saying I recognise your accuracy
one things for sure though the day of reckoning
HMRC

you challenged me to post my live trades like everyone else because I know
+ 300-500 a week seems very hard to do.

I accepted your challenge

I posted my live trades in real time with very clear and concise entry exit stop loss. I asked everyone to verify and confirm entry exit targets as every single trade hit target ...........and silence on this thread ????

Not a single person said well done for making + 300 + 400 in a a week .......

you then admitted to my success and congratulated me .....

and now people go back to the same argument of proving yourself !!

All i have done tonight is share my analysis on FTSE 100 and I am getting asked questions again ??

I feel like there is a groupy mentality on this thread, and certain individuals feel threatened. But I still decide to look the other way and be patient and share my
thoughts and analysis

I have shared my FTSE chart and discussed the fundamentals on this market and encourage people to debate it together .......but no one seems interested in that !!

So lets get back to analysis and lets stop going back over same arguments over and over again as I have proven my self time and time again ....

Hence over 6300 posts and Legendary member, i have seen many before you and
I will see many after you !!