Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Theres a clear Algo style grind upwards on the ftse tick chart. I'm long 6537 stop 6530.
Let it ride until Dow hits 16,000.

aud/jpy nice area of demand coming up

Attachments

• aj.PNG
    aj.PNG
    156.9 KB · Views: 104
I used to post this guys videos, Charles Biderman, his etf TTFS is the best performing managed etf so far this year

Last edited:
If you aren't worried, we're not!:D

Interesting here, though, with Footsie, I've taken profits of +18 and , now, I'm on the sideline.

Good article.
He uses the phrase "Trading is not the real world because it is a zero-sum environment". I used to think that, but then each month pension funds around the world 'have' to pump more money into markets as they have rules on what % of holdings they have. So there is always a new supply of money coming in which you can take a percentage of without having to take it off another trader.
Its always an increasing pot of money, bigger pie, jucier steak to have a slice of! :D

Good article.
He uses the phrase "Trading is not the real world because it is a zero-sum environment". I used to think that, but then each month pension funds around the world 'have' to pump more money into markets as they have rules on what % of holdings they have. So there is always a new supply of money coming in which you can take a percentage of without having to take it off another trader.
Its always an increasing pot of money, bigger pie, jucier steak to have a slice of! :D

What is it with food on this thread? :cool:

All this food talk making me hungry, I have food stop setup @ 12 but looks like stop is going to hit before :LOL::LOL: