Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi SD - I notice you put a % on your Bull / bear calls is that based on the number of stocks in the index up or down or is it something else?

100% bearish means there is nothing for the bulls, but I notice support on dec sp500 at 1772.2

I analyse the index using about 8 different measures , basically trying to gauge overall trend

yesterday I had index as bearish , but I still take the dow buy pivots.

yesterday 1791 was pivot buy cross above sell cross below.

in addition to daily strength/weakness I also analyse for longer trends which have been pretty brilliant .

longer term we are still bullish for index.

The prices are obviously going the 'wrong' way for someone because Intertrader keeps shutting down its online prices. They did this for a short time last night.
What can you expect with an SB... :mad:

The prices are obviously going the 'wrong' way for someone because Intertrader keeps shutting down its online prices. They did this for a short time last night.
What can you expect with an SB... :mad:

same here , am using ig instead

I am watching the parliamentary select committee question bankers involved in the royal mail float.

it is interesting to see a group who fiddle a few thousand pounds and get caught asking questions of bankers who steal billions and do not got caught

I am watching the parliamentary select committee question bankers involved in the royal mail float.

it is interesting to see a group who fiddle a few thousand pounds and get caught asking questions of bankers who steal billions and do not got caught

:LOL: