Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

That was a great number! :clap: And a surprisingly strong performance from Madame FTSE.

us markets held support, sp500dec did not break yesterdays low, 1736 so all is safe.

those levels on dow working well, dow bounced from 371 (366 support)

wonder if ftse breaks string of 9 up closes today

SD Whats Oscars forecast for the Dow today?

the great carboni, have not checked his video recently. video is 14mins old will watch for insightful wisdom ,

he is very bullish dax says it has an "f flag" triple top b/out

dow moving to top of channel, says the guru

dow transports breaking out to huge levels, confirming strength across other indices, al la "dow theory"

Last edited:
Quiet again this morning.
How many interesting articles have you read so far SD, 30 or 40. :)

Quiet again this morning.
How many interesting articles have you read so far SD, 30 or 40. :)

I use Feed Demon it mines 81 websites and I scan them quickly, then I read twitter feed.

I wish I could read much faster than I do. even speed reading still not enough time.

this article on newsmax buffett bullish on IBM.

Warren Buffett, who invested more than $11 billion in International Business Machines Corp., said he is confident in the computer-service provider’s prospects after the stock slumped last week.

“They will have a record per-share earnings this year,” Buffett, 83, said on the “Charlie Rose” show, according to a transcript of the interview. “That can be disappointing if you expected more. But it is not a bad record, believe me.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/Companies/...t-software/2013/10/23/id/532570#ixzz2iXuTAENl

this article on newsmax buffett bullish on IBM.

Warren Buffett, who invested more than $11 billion in International Business Machines Corp., said he is confident in the computer-service provider’s prospects after the stock slumped last week.

“They will have a record per-share earnings this year,” Buffett, 83, said on the “Charlie Rose” show, according to a transcript of the interview. “That can be disappointing if you expected more. But it is not a bad record, believe me.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/Companies/...t-software/2013/10/23/id/532570#ixzz2iXuTAENl

I guess if you have $11B invested in a company then your not going to go on air and say "F*ck it I made a mistake I cant get rid of this stuff quickly enough..."

I use Feed Demon it mines 81 websites and I scan them quickly, then I read twitter feed.

I wish I could read much faster than I do. even speed reading still not enough time.

Seriously, I am in awe at your insatiable thirst for knowledge on investing. :smart:

I guess if you have $11B invested in a company then your not going to go on air and say "F*ck it I made a mistake I cant get rid of this stuff quickly enough..."

Seriously, I am in awe at your insatiable thirst for knowledge on investing. :smart:

thanks, but Buffett I think off loaded his tesco stake, also he is very honest about the prospects for business he owns, his shareholder letter will bare that out. Also at the top of housing market in US he said it was a bubble even though he owned business related to housing, also he warned about the weapons of massive wealth destruction which were derivatives.