Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Apparent progress in the debt ceiling and budget discussions have given the markets fundamental optimism. But as the Dow is only (as I post) 10 pts above Friday's close, will action that technical level be a stronger indicator of short-term intent?

good morning everyone

what a dow rebound. 173pts

Yes - it went down 1000 points with hardly a break and now its gone back up 600 double time. :rolleyes:
Theres a lot of talk of resolution to debt crisis today, so anything could happen.
But this market just keeps going up, so BTFD.

Yes - it went down 1000 points with hardly a break and now its gone back up 600 double time. :rolleyes:
Theres a lot of talk of resolution to debt crisis today, so anything could happen.

that is one hell of an air pocket.

hope u grabbed a good chunk of yesterdays rebound think u got in at decent level

mornin' all

well done in the comp, postie (y)

ftse opened -20 weak vs dow and playing catch up

Sounds like the Debt deal is temporary - add that to the inevitable Taper talk and we could be in for a down day on the Dow. I'll be looking to short later.

Sounds like the Debt deal is temporary - add that to the inevitable Taper talk and we could be in for a down day on the Dow. I'll be looking to short later.

The icing on the cake was Oscar recommending a buy today.
I'm shorting the Dow.