Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

5587 Key level for me. If it breaks we are going to land :D

Attachments

• FTSE 5687.PNG
    FTSE 5687.PNG
    118.6 KB · Views: 128
I aint touching it folks --- an announcement one way or the other could move this baby 100 prices in a blink of an eye

Odd how the FTSE kept bouncing off 5575 between 15:10 and 15:20. It was if someone with deep pockets was long and was trying to hold the price up. Then they decided not to bother and let it fall a bit more and now they are forcing it back up from a lower price and with less effort.

It's now getting a bit close to the 4pm run in. If anything, maybe one more test down and then sideways into close.

Interesting - no liquidity in FTSE - just tried three times and couldnt get filled !!

Also, just looking through my trading journal,and I can't remember the last time I traded the gap. They do seem to close most days of late, even if it is massive. Is anyone else trading the gap from 9pm to 8am on the FTSE futures? Maybe cos the gaps have been so big it is too much risk to have to make up 60pts or more.

maybe I am a bit too much of a scardy cat.. left a lot of money on the table by not taking that short