Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Man what a shakeout. :eek:
Even now the Dax doesnt look like it can be bothered to follow through on the upside.
Lets hope the Dow finishes higher and pulls the Dax back up with it....

FTSE also sluggish in following US to the upside

how do u get those levels? its amazing

Months ago when the Dow was going up - I noted KEY resistance / support areas like shoulders, heads etc. These are the horizontals.
Now its coming down those levels are useful again. ;)

Lets see if it can withstand a second attempt.

Months ago when the Dow was going up - I noted KEY resistance / support areas like shoulders, heads etc. These are the horizontals.
Now its coming down those levels are useful again. ;)

Lets see if it can withstand a second attempt.

that is excellent postman

zerohedge makes point,

"XOM/CVX 40 of 48 DJIA points"

thats oils exxon and chevron, ftse BP/RDSA should be boosted also tomorrow

Its a nasty place to be opening positions SD.
I have supp / res at 14770 / 14910 so its in the middle of my range. Someone else may have a clearer picture.
If it goes down I dont think it will come back up again any time soon.... but hey - we trade it any which way.

zerohedge makes point,

"XOM/CVX 40 of 48 DJIA points"

thats oils exxon and chevron, ftse BP/RDSA should be boosted also tomorrow

Ha - so a pretty bad day after all.

I've had to cut down my intake of ZeroHedge I found myself linking to all kind of conspiracy theory web sites from there....
Even tonight I had to google twerking after visiting ZH :eek:

Hit a low of 14798 overnight then back up to a few points short of 862 at the moment.
Dax has found its mojo this morning too.

morning postman

wierd how exxon and chevron so strong in US trading yet BP/RDSA yet to show strength. the US oils rallied after UK closed, makes no sense unless crude sold off or assad surrendered during morning weetabix ? most of ftse surge must be Vod +9% 206p new 52 week high

morning postman

wierd how exxon and chevron so strong in US trading yet BP/RDSA yet to show strength. the US oils rallied after UK closed, makes no sense unless crude sold off or assad surrendered during morning weetabix ? most of ftse surge must be Vod +9% 206p new 52 week high

UK backing away from attacks on Syria. Not even voting on it.
Russia and China object.
US crude down from 112 to 109. Bit of a stalemate there unless the US just decide to "bomb the b@stards" on their own. (Ahhh remember Kenny Everett :LOL:)

UK backing away from attacks on Syria. Not even voting on it.
Russia and China object.
US crude down from 112 to 109. Bit of a stalemate there unless the US just decide to "bomb the b@stards" on their own. (Ahhh remember Kenny Everett :LOL:)

i am guessing the dow will struggle to go higher since xom/cvx should be falling.

Kenny Everett, Mornington Crescent (still aint figured that out) careful not to date yourself.

i am guessing the dow will struggle to go higher since xom/cvx should be falling.

Yes I had that in mind too. If the oil stocks added 40 points to the Dow yesterday and the price drops - logic says it takes 40 points off the dow today.

If only the markets were logical :rolleyes:

Yes I had that in mind too. If the oil stocks added 40 points to the Dow yesterday and the price drops - logic says it takes 40 points off the dow today.

If only the markets were logical :rolleyes:

Postman check out IBM a dow heavyweight

Acampora with his 13,000 odd call may have it right, 15% correction.

FTSE at highs 6482 implied Dow +100

Last edited: