Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE at 6161 saying dow +155pts

starting to build a short in FTSE first sell at 6163

6163 saying dow +150, but Vix had big down move and daily ranges should be backing off.

i will get the text book out and start to study elliott wavery

think ftse this morning is doing a corrective "C" of a impulsive "B" in a overall "extended diagonal"

dow daily could be ABC or it could be on wave 3 down with wave 1 low at10841 so if we go ABC the confirmation is over 10841 ...if we are in wave 3 we don't go 10841 not allowed ....s&p similar 1597 cross for new leg 1 ....all very logical no waffle:LOL:

dow daily could be ABC or it could be on wave 3 down with wave 1 low at10841 so if we go ABC the confirmation is over 10841 ...if we are in wave 3 we don't go 10841 not allowed ....s&p similar 1597 cross for new leg 1 ....all very logical no waffle:LOL:

yes interesting take, but is the second impulsive in the larger corrective a big C or a small A? i think if the reverse diagonal of the impulsive 3 wave may become corrective c if the impulsive a does not hit the 1.618 target of impulsive "C" therefore looking to short ftse 6163 and higher.

once sp500sept crossed above 1580 look to get long ftse. was approx 6115 when it happened

lets see if FTSE prophecy of Dow +155 can become reality

when traders create the cooperative spread betting company, your buy/sell will not get spiked out by curious movements in price

morning barjon, FTSE very strong versus dow ftse 48 above where it should be? is that correct

aye, but it playing catch up since it was weak by about the same, net, for the past two days. Nice though, I closed most of yesterdays long/short before the close and just cashed in the residue for a bit of a bonus.

aye, but it playing catch up since it was weak by about the same, net, for the past two days. Nice though, I closed most of yesterdays long/short before the close and just cashed in the residue for a bit of a bonus.

i got the ftse/dow ratio at 2.419 highest level for at least 430 days

ftse must be weak and weakening each day.

i got the ftse/dow ratio at 2.419 highest level for at least 430 days

ftse must be weak and weakening each day.

yeah, I got 2.42 and 2.38 rolling average. I still use the straight 2:1 for analysis (doesn't need to be spot on accurate) but use the rolling average ratio for trading.

yeah, I got 2.42 and 2.38 rolling average. I still use the straight 2:1 for analysis (doesn't need to be spot on accurate) but use the rolling average ratio for trading.

so barjon u looking to short ftse and go long dow

so barjon u looking to short ftse and go long dow

thought about it for 10:00am after I'd closed the residue of yesterdays, but I'm out and about a bit today. Would have been short ftse @ 6151, long dow @ 14792 - would just about have covered the spread atm.

I look again towards dow open if I've finished painting :)