Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

can the waffleator indicate the extent of this wave 5?

if it is a 5 wave and it ends then we get ABC which is corrective ie down ...no new high will strengthen

i'm sure some proper elliot wavers will have a good laugh at my waffle analysis :)

660 wil have to wait

The Australian dollar (FXA) sinks below parity with the greenback for the first time since last June, a victim of a slowdown in the Aussie economy and weak commodity prices (the two are surely intertwined). Aussie stocks are rising along with the rest of the world, but the Australian Index Fund ETF (EWA) - unhedged against the currency - is lagging.

dow testing 15100 now

sp500 cash and futures have not taken out yesterdays highs, this is not good.

very weak EURUSD 1.2989 was looking at 1.3185 as bull trigger we did not get it, dollar too strong, VIX broke above 12.98 not good for bulls

a while back i posted i thought the stock markets would put in a new high and then wander sideways for the rest of the year using 14000 on the dow as a channel bottom......if big bens speech is middle of the road... some good some bad.... then this could be the start of the sideways move...we may have seen the high or not much higher .....

just my thoughts ...

News alert !!!!!!!!! Ive made money shorting the stock market !!! I know this is hard to believe !

Bullsh1t Talbs, you talk out your a5se. This type of trading hasn't been around in ages. The only way you can make money on the markets is to go long. Everyone knows that.

Bullsh1t Talbs, you talk out your a5se. This type of trading hasn't been around in ages. The only way you can make money on the markets is to go long. Everyone knows that.

Some kid came up to me last week, said I hear you're an old timer, you've got some war stories to tell. I told him about the time we had a red week.

Some kid came up to me last week, said I hear you're an old timer, you've got some war stories to tell. I told him about the time we had a red week.

Yeah I remember those days, a little hazy now but was it something to do with hitting the sell button before we actually had the stock or something like that.

I also remember the red colour that used to flash up to indicate it was going down. Lol, going down, the markets, like, whatever.

28 dax ticks in the bin ! im taking them ! not giving them back till monday !