Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning gents,

had a sneaky few points on the way up this a.m but closed out at 542 - the 3 min was looking a bit reluctant to go any higher - perhaps a bit early. looking to short on my next signal - anywhere between 542 and 552 i hope.
been off the thread for a while -

morning gents,

had a sneaky few points on the way up this a.m but closed out at 542 - the 3 min was looking a bit reluctant to go any higher - perhaps a bit early. looking to short on my next signal - anywhere between 542 and 552 i hope.
been off the thread for a while -

welcome to the thread, u exited FTSE long when the FTSE range is only 27pts think we can increase that

from twitter

The Expenditure Index

The Visa Europe Expenditure Index provides a uniquely comprehensive and timely insight into the health of consumer spending in the UK. Tracking actual spend on all Visa debit, credit and prepaid cards, this data is adjusted by Markit to allow for Visa card issuance, consumer payment preferences and inflation.

thanks , always looking to improve:)

got in at 6525 so got 15 ish - wondering if that 6550 is the high of the day?

happy to share ideas, Dow is inching towards 15,000 (14,997) what psychological effect will that have

posted the above at 8.09am today, Dax is 6180 high is 6184

German march industrial orders massive beat, +2.2% vs -0.5%

Seen bunds getting hit all morning and dax spiking, german data leaked.... never !

Dow and S&P looking punch as u said SD , see what the states do when they come in !

irrational exuberance ? or aren't we there yet?

Dont think were there yet, few guys from the S&P pits looking for a pull back over next 2 days to 1593 but to bounce stronger from here to make new highs, these guys are very rarely wrong, but this aside trend still up up and away !

Dont think were there yet, few guys from the S&P pits looking for a pull back over next 2 days to 1593 but to bounce stronger from here to make new highs, these guys are very rarely wrong, but this aside trend still up up and away !

tried standing in front of the train last week - silly thing to do..;

similar retrace would take the ftse to 6250..

Last edited: