Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

update to our dow chart from yesterday
the downtrend got broken...but we had 14700 area acting as a pivot/purple line
kdrg3b.gif

we increased the box size slightly to 12 points,still hilo plot
but if we look at close plot
we can see that the downtrend only went as far as prev supp area /purple line.we had this marked as a potential supp area
price bounced...but we have a potentail res area looming at 14770 area/red trendline
so...no big surprises
x6kcrc.gif

Dow still looks bullish
i ahve increased the box size to 16 points by 3 reversal hilo plot
we picked up the support area with the green trendline and we have a res area looming.lets see how it reacts at resistance
21j0l6d.gif

Morning All

Profit taking. LOL
That was 100 point move in the FTSE.

Talk of a German downgrade, just another rumour.

I made up a lot of ground with that move.... was on the DAx... was moving so fast I couldn't get my trade accepted straight away... worked out just fine as it just kept falling... what a roller coaster ride that was !!

Morning !

Not a great morning on that move ! Heard german downgrade, which is complete rubbish or eurusd would be 1.26 ! Fat finger in eurostoxx 100kwent through possibly but why is it still down here, looked Dax led to me ! Who knows ! looks like the summer markets have come early !

Morning !

Not a great morning on that move ! Heard german downgrade, which is complete rubbish or eurusd would be 1.26 ! Fat finger in eurostoxx 100kwent through possibly but why is it still down here, looked Dax led to me ! Who knows ! looks like the summer markets have come early !

The Dax plunge caught me off guard. I thought the Dax looked bullish when it opened at 7 a.m.

The Dax plunge caught me off guard. I thought the Dax looked bullish when it opened at 7 a.m.

Yep so did mine i bought it at 7 am was looking good looking for yesterdays high initially in the 40's then it got smashed ! Still everyone in the markets looking for a reason !

Yep so did mine i bought it at 7 am was looking good looking for yesterdays high initially in the 40's then it got smashed ! Still everyone in the markets looking for a reason !

what was that theory again about the Dax 8a.m. hourly candle? If it works today the market could be in trouble :confused:

Well this is it , market hasnt mangaged to pull this back so someone is holding it down, need some US market positives to help it out, but now people saying H&S pattern confirm in S&P so target 1525 !

Last edited: