what should I do?

A group of us trade together so price is not an issue. We do ok but my friend became an ICT fan and gave back a large chunk of our winning. If I buy I will let you know.

we are going to buy it. I will let you know. If any of you run any room let me know I will post the trades there. This way I won't be able to bullshit to feed my ego

we are going to buy it. I will let you know. If any of you run any room let me know I will post the trades there. This way I won't be able to bullshit to feed my ego
Sorry for the off-topic question, but why do you trade in a group? I mean, what are the advantages of it?

When you trade in a group you get free input from other traders. Sometimes it's hard to see holes in your method as you are biased but others will point out those. I am talking about traders, not trigger-happy duds.

When you trade in a group you get free input from other traders. Sometimes it's hard to see holes in your method as you are biased but others will point out those. I am talking about traders, not trigger-happy duds.

How many people are in your trading group?

ha ha

Attachments

• indi.jpg
    indi.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 6

Are you telling us that everyone in your group has agreed to go with this? Nobody has challenged it?
I appreciate you've contacted them, but their response seems AI generated to me, and if that's all they've told you there's no substance at all.

Who are the people behind it? Their credentials? Contact details? Why has the price increased?

They offer a money back guarantee allegedly but only if you "faithfully follow" their strategy to the letter, and still lose. Well, you are unlikely to be able to follow it that closely because you miss one trade, or trade a different size etc, etc, they'll claim you haven't done so.

Come on, don't waste your money

We bought it on Saturday. Spent the weekend going over it. I will let you know how this thing performs. Not quick in quick ou system.

I wish you the best of luck and hope it works for you. Will be interested to see how you get on.

What persuaded you to go for it in the end?

I wish you the best of luck and hope it works for you. Will be interested to see how you get on.

What persuaded you to go for it in the end?
Their site sounded professional. Just tried our luck with £500. ROI won't be high I can tell you but it would be hard for the market to blow us out. Nothing like ICT. More like a fund manager's trading method. You can't risk more than 2%. I will let you know. CADCHF sell stop 6464 sl 6550 current trade.

Their site sounded professional. Just tried our luck with £500. ROI won't be high I can tell you but it would be hard for the market to blow us out. Nothing like ICT. More like a fund manager's trading method. You can't risk more than 2%. I will let you know. CADCHF sell stop 6464 sl 6550 current trade.
So, did you buy it? I'm interested to see what the results will be. As I can see now, they're offering a £5 discount and selling it for £495. Good deal :)

2 losses 1 in profit. profitable one is still going. I will let you know where we take profit. profitable one has covered 2 losses and in profit by a small amount.

I see that they are now offering two different strategies, and claim they've never lost over the last 10 years. Wow must be worth 10 times what you paid for it.

But wait, they're offering both for $295 each. That's only around £470. What kind, generous people they must be !

Gold gave us some good profit. closed now. EURCHF went short today. So far so good. Runs are covering losses so far. Gold long has ben the best. I will keep you posted.

We will see how good they are. I will wait about 6 months before commenting. It can be beginner's luck as they say. Conditions are too bloody tough.