what should I do?

Hi guys, I am a newbie trader that have started demo trading,the problem is that I dont have any strategy to work on because after I watched a guide on youtube he told me that the best way to learn trading is actually through trading.So I jumped on tradingview to start my papertrading journey the problem here is that I believe I lack confidence I sometimes make the right calls but whenever the trade go against me I jump out ,I thought that the main problem of my lacking of confidence in my trades is that I dont have a clear setup I just watch price action and jump into trade that I believe it is where the market is going.I told you about my situation I hope that you can give me insight and thanks to everybody
Starting with demo trading is actually a smart move. I would personally suggest that you consider learning some basic trading strategies and setups to guide your decisions. Also, it’s normal for trades to go against you sometimes. Managing your risk and sticking to your strategy are the key. Rest assured that your confidence will grow with experience. You got this!;)