If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was only meant as light hearted banter but if I have offended Geraldo then I apologise.

Paul

My dear companion gambler: I hope your reading of the stock charts is better than the time zone charts. I am GMT -1, US market GMT +5.

Well, you are "flying" the Dutch flag. Assuming that is where you reside, you are in the CET zone , which is GMT plus one, not minus one.

The United States (New York, anyway, EST) is GMT minus 5, not plus five.

There are regular contributors to this site from the USA, all parts of Europe, and Asia/Pacific, and we seem to stumble along somehow, so I think you/we will cope with each other, timewise.

I'm guessing that even if you live in the Netherlands, your native language isn't actually Dutch either, since IME the Dutch are not normally modest about their prowess in English :)

TE,
The other day I had had 2 stocks to choose from and ending up picking the one that failed to move. One is all I can handle at the moment. Is that the reason you trade multiple stocks at the same time? And if you are in one that is not moving when everything else is moving do you get out of it?

By the way.......have you been reaching your target each day for a profit of $2000 daytrading US Stocks?

Last edited:
Which part of NI are you from? I know Belfast quite well.

Not sure about Geraldo's time zone skills, but his English is certainly better than my Dutch.

Anyone know the best value data feed provider for Ninja?

I've thought about this long and hard and maybe he's from.......Rathcoole? ;)

Are you a time traveller ?

Paul

Clearly Geraldo is not a time traveller otherwise he could nip back 20 years and buy a few $k in Microsoft then come back to the present and rake in the profit, in which case he wouldn't need to come to T2W for advice, eh! :cheesy:

Clearly Geraldo is not a time traveller otherwise he could nip back 20 years and buy a few $k in Microsoft then come back to the present and rake in the profit, in which case he wouldn't need to come to T2W for advice, eh! :cheesy:

I tried that method with Lehman stock. Didn't work out well :LOL:

Peter

A handful of US are Daytraders, not Daydreamers like the rest of you :rolleyes::whistle:cheesy:

:smart:TE:smart:

Well it was only meant as light hearted banter but if I have offended Geraldo then I apologise.

Paul

Apology accepted Paul, and, at least you had the "common sense" to see that you were wrong, and admit it like a man.

TE

TE,
The other day I had had 2 stocks to choose from and ending up picking the one that failed to move. One is all I can handle at the moment. Is that the reason you trade multiple stocks at the same time? And if you are in one that is not moving when everything else is moving do you get out of it?

By the way.......have you been reaching your target each day for a profit of $2000 daytrading US Stocks?

When in doubt, get right out(y)
Before you move, get in the groove:cool:
Easy come, and easy go:rolleyes:
Follow TA, and you will know:LOL:

Some-days Yes, and some-days No(y)
What matters most, is that you know:cool:
To win you must, not ever go bust(y)
For with no dollar, never be you a scholar:idea:

Many say this, and many say that:rolleyes:
Many know nothing, like Postman Pat:LOL:
If you want flow, then you must know:smart:
Spongebob is quick, but Patrick is thick:cheesy:

TE

Apology accepted Paul, and, at least you had the "common sense" to see that you were wrong, and admit it like a man.

TE

you big-headed egotistical moron, Paul would have been apologising to the person he offended, Geraldo, not you.
you're such a spaced out weirdo stuck in your mom's basement, you think it's all about YOU ??!!??
you're having a turkish inch'a ?

Status
Not open for further replies.