Finding a broker

I am more concerned about how to choose a good forex broker I got 100 results including top forex brokers but the thing is are they regulated by the specific security exchange? I came to know about startrader but I don't know should I go for them or not but they are providing me spot and future in the same account and the other thing is are they good or not because I couldn't find any reviews for them!
Then it's best not to take risks; choose a reliable broker with a long history, something like Axi or FxPro.

Choosing a broker really depends on your personal preferences. I personally looked for brokers that were swap-free and commission-free. Also, I made sure they offered free demo accounts. I think testing a broker with a demo account first is a wise move ;)

It seems to me that Amarkets is a good broker, and blocking is not terrible. And then you will get the Gold status, there are a lot of advantages there, including an exclusive manager.

are we looking at an off shore broker? or maybe not, depending on your location really. but for offshore, hfm is worth looking at, xm exness are also active broker in south east asia. depends on location, for US and Canada, i cant say for sure really, have not tried any.