All Hell is about to break loose

I closed my kiwi trades for some good profit 4 days ago but just put them back in because they are still looking good... we will see won't we...

BTW... I shorted the USD/MXN again just now. That trade was very good to me, so hopefully it will be again... Going back trading...

The USD is looking very weak right now. My USD/MXN trade is working out well.... I think the Euro and the USD is a race to the bottom... I said this years eight ago and everyone laughed at me...

I guess the Euro is worse than the Dollar. We are all going to pain. Sorry Euro citizens...

The whole scheme right now is whose fiat scheme is worse.... It is a race to the bottom right now... It is a sad time...

The Turkey lira has been demonized now for over a year. Their economy is not any worse than anyone else's but their currency any worse than any other any worse than any other NATO country but NATO is trying to squeeze Turkey out because they won't play the globalist game...

Russia has already broke away... And China and India are next... That is half of the world's population...

The Euro/USD is a sick joke...They are both fiat currency,,, meaning they are backed dy nothing,..... I have lots of metals in my safes at home... I am trading here but only to get more physical metals at home.......LOL.