Windows: Office, Paint, etc. Printing

Splitlink

Legendary member
How does one turn a chart 90 degrees, so that it fills an A4 sideways, from top to bottom of the page?

Split

requires lying on your side, holding the printer 90 degrees off horizontal axis while hitting print button with your tongue

mp

requires lying on your side, holding the printer 90 degrees off horizontal axis while hitting print button with your tongue

mp

How are you getting along, mp? :D Take care that you don't cut your tongue with that print button!

How are you getting along, mp? :D Take care that you don't cut your tongue with that print button!

============================================================

oh --- not a problem at all split, as a few years ago, when i was a popular young man, i asked Carly Fiorentino over at HP to make the "print" button smoother and sleeker, and shortly before she was "retired" she so ordered all HP printers to be done that way.

It came from my years of experience using Mac computers, where to "rebuild the destop" which was simply the Mac's way of cleaning its "registry", one needed to be able to hold down 4 keys AND power on the computer, a tremendously complex task unless the tongue were also employed.

Carly, seeing the advantage of adding a quick 10% to HP's sales, decided to use my suggestions to further sales to the Mac community, taking away the sales from Canon, who at the time was Mac's printer manufacturer --- if you look now, only HP printers are available for Macs', most likely because Canon would not smooth its print button --- and the rest is history !

enjoy and trade well

mp

good weekend to all

Are you sure you're not older than me? :confused:

Anyway, I think I prefer LM's explanation on turning a chart 90 degrees. Your method doesn't convince.

Regards Split