Which TV character would make a good trader?

new_trader

Legendary member
I think Mr Spock, science officer in the original Star Trek series. He is cool, calm, calculating, analytical, logical and in control of his emotions. I think he epitomises the ideal trader.

Steven Seagal. no doubt about it. He's v. kewl, pro trained, there, but not, a gent, A COOK :) , and will not hesitate to decapitate when the time to draw his sword is needed.

wow that guy kicks ****, lol lookie, i'm not gay, but I WOULD. wife prefers Bruce willis though, hmmm and the muscles from brussels , but he's got funny legs....

so Steven Seagal.

hmm Mrs Thatcher I think would jolly well make decent returns year after year.

George W Bush. Alrighty, insert fund rigging scandal, insider dealing, disinformation etc. hmm Govs are probably at it some home anyway aint they ,via private co's? Anyway Bush he dont care but would get **** loads, any way possible, you have to admire that maybe?

hang on what about JESUS. he has to be able to turn 1 lot into 100 ? Amen to that.

I should have said "Fictional" TV (or Movie) character and your reasons.

Wile E. Coyote from the Road Runner Show reminds me of the people who keep looking for and trying a new system or indicator... :LOL:

ACME Trading system..."make your millions without any effort" :LOL:

grant,

Can you explain why 'Zippy' would be a good trader?

Grasshopper

David Carridine of "Kung Fu".

He would have no attachment to the outcome.

He would not celebrate a winning trade.

He would not be upset after a losing trade.

The ultimate trader is utterly "DETACHED".