Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Ex pro now retail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

wasp

Legendary member
Think it'd be interesting to see what avenue members here go through to trade...

wasp said:
Think it'd be interesting to see what avenue members here go through to trade...

Hi Wasp,

You might want to be a bit more specific - what exactly are you wanting to know?

Thanks

Damian

Hi Damian,

Sorry not too clear, simply, I'm just curious through what means members of this site trade?

I know we have an array of different backgrounds posting here and think it'd be interesting to see how many of us...

trade from home
trade for someone else (ie bank)
trade from an arcade
trade from a prop
something else entirely

I'm pretty sure the majority of T2W are retail but you never know!

cheers

Personally, I trade my own account each day from my laptop, whether that be from home or elsewhere.

I have been given the opportunity on several occasions to manage other people 's trading accounts for them, but this is not something I do currently........maybe something for the future.

Thanks

Damian

damianoakley said:
I have been given the opportunity on several occasions to manage other people 's trading accounts for them, but this is not something I do currently........maybe something for the future.
Damian, are you saying you turned down the opportunity to trade other people's money or that you did and then decided not to any longer?

Either way, I don't think I'd be alone in wondering at your motivations...

For those who have checked 'the other' option, it would be appreciated if you'd post which other means you use?

Cheers

TheBramble said:
Damian, are you saying you turned down the opportunity to trade other people's money or that you did and then decided not to any longer?

Either way, I don't think I'd be alone in wondering at your motivations...

Hi Bramble,

I do trade accounts for other people, but it's not something I'm currently choosing to get into in a big way because I don't want the added pressure of looking after huge sums of other people's money.

Thanks

Damian

Last edited: