Where's Prudence these days?

With huge flocks of chickens now coming home to roost it seems that the (UK Gov) politicians have crawled back into the woodwork.

What's happened to Prudence and his talent for managing the economy? Funny thing - his magic only seems to work in the Bull market! Still, at least he should be around to collect his reward for not listening to people like Jon Moulton etc who actually do understand what they're talking about.

Couldn't happen to a nicer chap!

With huge flocks of chickens now coming home to roost it seems that the (UK Gov) politicians have crawled back into the woodwork.

What's happened to Prudence and his talent for managing the economy? Funny thing - his magic only seems to work in the Bull market! Still, at least he should be around to collect his reward for not listening to people like Jon Moulton etc who actually do understand what they're talking about.

Couldn't happen to a nicer chap!

When the Sh..t really hits the fan

a good man or women will be waiting ................

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 631
  • bodica.jpg
    bodica.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 605
  • churchill.jpg
    churchill.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 628
  • isambard.jpg
    isambard.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 637
  • nelson.jpg
    nelson.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 619
History is a cruel judge

Fur coat no Knickers = Largest Lotto win of all time BLOWN

relax of credit regulations / HP = start of the madness imho (n)

Attachments

• rig.jpg
    rig.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
History is a cruel judge

Fur coat no Knickers = Largest Lotto win of all time BLOWN

relax of credit regulations / HP = start of the madness imho (n)

Liked your picture of Brunel. Some knowledgeable (??) person recently described T5 at Heathrow as being of "Brunellian stature" - the great man must be turning in his grave with disgust!

Later.............

ye or cocking himself laughing

latter thats me for the day, ftse waiting for dow before it hits my price proper I think

Off to where that piccy was taken with Dogs before the Dog ban comes in in May. Would not mind but we pay highest water bill in country to keep it nice and clean for the tourists. lol !

Attachments

• Newquay.jpg
    Newquay.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 604