Warning to all traders do not open an account with Advanced Markets LLC

Simona_D1

Hello fellow traders,

i just want to share my experience along with other traders with advanced markets.

They have a service where they have approved strategy providers and a copy trading system that allows retail traders to copy the trades made by the provider like most brokers.
So myself and 3 other clients picked a Strategy provider and started following him

he made trades and the company's automated copy trading system copied them on behalf of us.
Provider generated profits for himself and for us as followers, we then paid a performance fee to the provider for his service.

After that the provider withdraws all his funds, capital, profits and performance fee.

A couple of days later we followers, receive an email from Advanced Markets that our accounts are being suspended due to investigation of suspicious trades made.

We tried to tell them we didn't execute the trades, it is their system that copied the trades of their approved provider. they didnt answer

after three weeks they sent us that our accounts will be closed due to illegal trades made and profits will be taken as a result (remember nothing was sent to provider about this and he is still active on their portal right now). so we asked what illegal trades specifically are you talking about?

of course they didn't answer and mention any trades, they just zeroed out our accounts took all the money ! up to $55K and closed our accounts.

i am writing this to warn you of this company's predatory behavior. i have reported this to their regulator (backed by proof) email threads, and i hope that justice will be done for me and the other followers.

but for the rest STAY AWAY FROM ADVANCED MARKETS LLC