Underground, Overground...

This is a serious trading site young fellow. And this totally inappropriate post should have been made in the 'Lounge' forum where you young wastrels spend your time having a high old time while we grafters, well, ...graft.

Unless....

...unless you're trying to give us an allegorical indication of a new trading system....?

Will there be hedgehogs on the common?

TheBramble said:
...unless you're trying to give us an allegorical indication of a new trading system....?

I am afraid i cannot disclose this part of my system. but if you send me a PM with your email details, i will advise you immediately upon the launch of my subscription service.

when we go live, i shall be sending out these Live Piffles straight to your inbox, requiring immediate action.. 98% accurate, Gas Mark 4

my dear fellows, I must say that I object to these chuckle trades, posted without any methodology back-up of the system to use to cause merriment and without certified laugh decibel accounts.

I suspect that you are both using this sacred board to sell me something that you will guarantee will keep me rolling about on the floor laughing at least 98% of the time. Well, let me tell you I can laugh enough at myself without your dubious help - I only have to look at my trading accounts.

jon

TheBramble said:
This is a serious trading site young fellow. And this totally inappropriate post should have been made in the 'Lounge' forum where you young wastrels spend your time having a high old time while we grafters, well, ...graft.

Unless....

I agree. Ban the punk.
;) :D :cheesy:

FetteredChinos said:
better not let you near mine then Barjon, i dont think we could revive you afterwards....

mmm, i'd be overcome with admiration

barjon said:
mmm, i'd be overcome with admiration

fancy a game of this ,Barjon? :)

Attachments

• chavopoly.jpg
    chavopoly.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 629
underground, overground trading to win
the posters of sharktown common are we
we'll be long or go short or out we must be
if the profit rolls in we'll post it with glee

underground, overground trading like mad
all of my entries looking ever so bad
moved all the stops to give it some room
bugger, they're hit so double the gloom.