trywaverunner.com

MarvinS

I have made £250 from this have a look at www.trywaverunner.com

Check out www.trywaverunner.com - i traded euro/USD recently and made a 200 pip turn with a 20 pip stop. I am not yet 100% convinced but from 10 years of trading it is a very strong system on currencies, FTSE/DAX and some other major markets. It seems to be good at disciplining my trading patterns, but i have only used it for the single trade. As it happens i made back the first months subscrition fee. I signed up to a 1 month trial period but i have been promised a decent discount when i take it on for a year. $300 paid for a month £250 made in the first trade! I have a live FTSE/DAX/e-mini S&P and FX charting package, this is what i have been waiting for. The signals that i am given have been good so far, but yet to be proven.

I will eat my words if i am wrong on this!

MarvinS

A bit pricey, Marvin. But if they offer one month free trial, I'll give it a go.

Have a good weekend!

H

I just noticed on the site that they only give you 5 day trial. Where does your one month trial come from?!

I paid for it Hung! i am sorry but i believed in my friends system take up the free trial and if it works let me know your opinion. But do not saying anything until you really use it, no bull!

They only offer free trial for currencies, crudes, treasuries and emini. I don't trade the first threes and don't know what emini is. May be it's too smart a system for me then.

Not at all linked to me OR ws hung - just another option! I try my best to intoduce different so that guys can make money! Sometimes traders have to speculate to accumulate. I am so into analysis that makes money - why do we spend so much time and money to learning holy grail! I do not send fakes....

i spend my time writing honest opinions on moneyam traders reports. I take my time to listen to traders and react to opinons. No more time for rip offs or scams. This is the time to prove yourself and make money!

A message from trywaverunnner.com

Re: verifying results it is important we get the message across that this is not a 'black box' system.
It gives entry levels and can give suggested exit levels, but we do not know the clients individual risk levels - how heavy he will leverage etc and how long he likes to hold a trade.

We need to know what your clients are watching so we can put charts up for them - what currency pairs do they trade? We have GBP=USD - EUR=USD - FTSE - DAX - E-MINI S&P - WALL STREET - and afew others.