Tradeprogramme.com A site about trading programmes

Tim03

Hi all!

I'm new, so please don't start flaming on me ;)
Just started the site www.tradeprogramme.com, it's a site about the power and danger of trade programs. Some positive feedback and tips are appreciated, as I just began blogging!

Thanks! Looking forward to reply's,
Tim

Hi all!

I'm new, so please don't start flaming on me ;)
Just started the site www.tradeprogramme.com, it's a site about the power and danger of trade programs. Some positive feedback and tips are appreciated, as I just began blogging!

Thanks! Looking forward to reply's,
Tim

I'm afraid my feedback will not be very positive, but hopefully it will be constructive:

The blog doesn't really tell me anything at the moment. I could sum it up in about 3 sentences: Automatic trading programmes are used everywhere e.g. Goldman Sachs. You think that eToro is the most use-friendly, but you don't tell us anything about it and don't even show any screenshots. They are quick.

So for me you haven't told me anything new and haven't given me any detail that would interest me. Furthermore there are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes.

Charlton

Thanks! I will work on the things you suggested!

Tim

I'm afraid my feedback will not be very positive, but hopefully it will be constructive:

The blog doesn't really tell me anything at the moment. I could sum it up in about 3 sentences: Automatic trading programmes are used everywhere e.g. Goldman Sachs. You think that eToro is the most use-friendly, but you don't tell us anything about it and don't even show any screenshots. They are quick.

So for me you haven't told me anything new and haven't given me any detail that would interest me. Furthermore there are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes.

Charlton