Time to long oil?

Haden

What do you think guys?
is it time to long oil?
I am looking for an entry to long WTI August contract.

If you are interested in oil trading then you can choose this time. Even though oil price always go up and down like at present.

In my personal opinion Oil wil hit 7500 area before any significant rise upward. I think in the short term it may well rise to 8200 area before retracing again back toward 7500 - this is where I would be looking to buy.

What do you think guys?
is it time to long oil?
I am looking for an entry to long WTI August contract.

All in all its a useless question as you don't mention how long you expect to hold your position, what time frame your bullish view relates to. People (even the same person) may have different views on oil (and any market) depending on what t/f they are trading, so unfortunately you need to be more specific.

Also you are expecting someone to give you analysis without even providing any analysis of your own, in other words you are coming across as being lazy.

Try again, post a chart, give reasons why you think it may go up vs why it might go down (fundamental and/or technical) and where you're looking to enter and you may get some discussion.

I'll offer up something vaguely coherent ...

From the fundamentals, I think there is further downside to come. Currently we've got high crude productions levels, record stock levels in the West, plus the continued economic concerns ....

From the technicals, well we're in a downtrend and nothing to suggest (yet) that we there will be a turnaround.

I wouldn't be going long, unless you like playing 'let's guess the bottom' ...

Of course this is all from the perspective of swing/position trading. As someone says above, your question is meaningless if you don't specify t/f.