Strat!....

Tlee05

I have a strat that is 3:1 ratio as long as you are very careful and not to greedy but I currently came up with a very simple way to earn a few pennys! I mean you trade at night and let it run with out watching it. Roughly 20-30pips a day not to bad IMHO.

test.gif

Please help me resolve the simultaneous use of the phrases "no stop loss" and "safe bet".

jj

Shh!
It's asimple theory but should works paper trade it....
as long as you enter at the right time and trust the system.

I worked out in the last 82 days if you did 30pip @ £2 a time you would of earned roughly 4k including the 4 loss's

It will always work perfectly in testing, and it will work perfectly in real life every time except one. Problem is, that one time empties your account. Risk is unlimited.

jj

Math true... I need to work out a way to cover my self with a big swing. It worked and I've tried it out my self but I'm working out a way to stop your account from being wiped out, But I'm sure oil wont rise/drop 10000pips one day the worst case is 50000,
I was going to say don't trade sunday nights, Only trade Tuesday/Weds/Thursday/Friday and of course always keep your eye out on the fundemental stuff to watch the big swings!

This is just like writing naked out the money options - it may feel good being 'right' and making a £1 every 99 times out of 100 until that -£1,000 loss comes around.

If you plug this strategy into a back tester you'll see that in the long run you've a negative expectancy.

Over 395 days the expectany of 10 pips failed, would be in a negative figures but.... If you use a 30 pip tactic it seems to work... As long as you're not trading on monday.