strange things are afoot....

wasp

Legendary member
... at the bottom of my screen mainly.

I just took a screenshot and have a large chunk of white section below my toolbar which surely shouldn't be there???????????

Attachments

• wtf.JPG
    wtf.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 936
Last edited:
I take it thats on a smaller screen of multiple screens? It cut the bottom off mine (i'm probably wrong btw).

... at the bottom of my screen mainly.

I just took a screenshot and have a large chunk of white section below my toolbar which surely shouldn't be there???????????

....you need to get out more mate:cheesy:

I take it thats on a smaller screen of multiple screens? It cut the bottom off mine (i'm probably wrong btw).

This is just a normal PC with one monitor (17")

....you need to get out more mate:cheesy:

Your telling me!!

Still seems bizzarre and bit paranoid its some sort of strange (and rather pointless!) virus?!

Not sure... can't see anything that says it either....The picture is set to 'stretch' if that makes any difference?

looks like a virus to me, i reckon someone has hacked in and is watching your every move.:devilish:

ok,

2 things, if you have dual card installed make sure it knows you only have one screen and it knows what sort of screen you have, i.e widescreen or normal.

or

you can try and do auto adjust on your monitor that should fix it.

changed the image from 'stretch' to 'centre' and its fine now. Cheers all. Except you Rols! :cheesy: